Rules / Explanation of Special Events
- KDDAs Official Build Rules for 2017.
- Chain Race – Must connect 2 cars with a chain (or cable, or strap). Both cars
maybe powered. 10 foot minimum distance between connected cars. Figure 8.
- Mini Van rules
- Team Race – 3 car teams (you may have a 2 car team if you want). First team to have
a team member complete 8 laps (heat style) wins.
- Team Derby – 3 car teams. Finale style your team vs. the oher team. Team with the
last car running wins. Round robin tournament style.
- Truck Derby Rules
- Football – First team to get the “football” across the goal. Event closed to general
- FlagPole – First car to complete 8 laps around all the tires wins. This is kind of
like barrel racing only with cars (12 or more at a time!).
- Chain and Go Rules This is a finale style event. The cars are a minimal build.
This set of rules also defines what we consider metric cars.
- Kitsap Krash – This is a normal finale using the general KDDA rules with a larger
than normal purse per class.
Questions for the board
If you have questions about any of the above rules / explanations please feel free
to contact one of the board members. Please see the Contact us page
for contact information.